Chef de Partie - University - London - Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the Head Chef at this well known University kitchen for students.
The job is Monday to Friday, 12pm to 8pm (sometimes earlier)
You must be of a calm temperament, and be able to remain level headed under pressure.
The university is an equal opportunities employer and would expect the same attitude from its employees.
Excessive swearing, inappropriate language or comments and bullying will not be tolerated.
Given the nature of the international student base, you will work with different cuisines from around the world, although much of the food is expected standard student fare - albeit made from good ingredients and better presentation.
You must be able to follow basic instructions and deliver consistent results over and over.
You must be a team player and confident in yourself.
The team is very supportive and a great group of people to work with.
Often people who come to join stay for a long time or permanently! For many this is a job for life!
If this sounds right for you, then please apply quoting job ref: LTR 227
Due to the nature of the work, you may be asked to undergo a DBS/CRB check as conditional to your employment.
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Full Time waiter - Victoria - Private Members Club
- Reservations & Events Co-ordinator - London
- Private Members Club - Victoria - Receptionist