Chef de Partie - University - London - Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the Head Chef at this well known University kitchen for students.
The job is Monday to Friday, 12pm to 8pm (sometimes earlier)
You must be of a calm temperament, and be able to remain level headed under pressure.
The university is an equal opportunities employer and would expect the same attitude from its employees.
Excessive swearing, inappropriate language or comments and bullying will not be tolerated.
Given the nature of the international student base, you will work with different cuisines from around the world, although much of the food is expected standard student fare - albeit made from good ingredients and better presentation.
You must be able to follow basic instructions and deliver consistent results over and over.
You must be a team player and confident in yourself.
The team is very supportive and a great group of people to work with.
Often people who come to join stay for a long time or permanently! For many this is a job for life!
If this sounds right for you, then please apply quoting job ref: LTR 227
Due to the nature of the work, you may be asked to undergo a DBS/CRB check as conditional to your employment.
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Temps - £18k - £22k + OTE
- Chef de Partie - Richmond, London
- Room Attendants & Linen Porter Jobs - Chelsea, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 5 star Hotel Bar person required - immediate start - Victoria
- Private Members Bar Person - Piccadilly Circus - London
- Night Kitchen Porter - 5 star hotel - Central London