Private Members Floor Supervisor - London
We are looking for 2 supervisors to work at this traditional Private Members Club in the heart of Piccadilly, London.
The role requires that you meet and greet members and their guests as they arrive, and make them feel welcome.
You will be good at remembering members names and their regular orders (e.g.
"Gordons and tonic").
You must have bar and restaurant experience, and be able to take orders easily.
You must also be able to advise guests on dishes or the wines available if asked.
You may also be required to work on the bar from time to time (serving beer, wine and spirits) as and when required.
This is a great job opportunity for the right person as the Club has recently had a lot of investment and is now part of a larger group.
Hours are 42.5 a week.
Breaks not paid for but lunch & dinner provided
If you are interested, please apply, quoting job ref: WS 221
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Reservations & Events Co-ordinator - London
- Private Members Club - Victoria - Receptionist
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Temps - £18k - £22k + OTE
- Chef de Partie - Richmond, London
- Room Attendants & Linen Porter Jobs - Chelsea, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 5 star Hotel Bar person required - immediate start - Victoria