Chef de Partie - Chelsea - Private Members Club
We are looking for 2 reliable, can do chef de parties to work at a private members club in Chelsea.
This is an environment where members come with their children so you must be comfortable working with families.
Hours are good with no split shifts, and reasonable hours (approx 42.5 hours) 5 days out of 7.
Food is simple, uncomplicated British cuisine with the occasional international twist on dishes.
Food must be healthy and nutritious yet easy to make.
This is a small brigade so you must be reliable, a team player and be willing to help whenever required.
You must have the following qualities & skills:
Good knowledge of food allergens and Food Hygiene.
Good understanding of English
Average working hours will be 42.5 hours a week.
Early starts: 7 30am - 3pm, lates normally finish around 11- 8pm.
There will be times where you may be required to stay later.
You will be working in a family environment so must be willing to work with children and adults.
As such you may be required to undergo a DBS check.
Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you feel this is the job for you, quoting job reference LTR 219
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Live In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Events & Banqueting Staff - London - £8p/h
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Full Time waiter - Victoria - Private Members Club