Chef de Partie - Chelsea - Private Members Club
We are looking for 2 reliable, can do chef de parties to work at a private members club in Chelsea.
This is an environment where members come with their children so you must be comfortable working with families.
Hours are good with no split shifts, and reasonable hours (approx 42.5 hours) 5 days out of 7.
Food is simple, uncomplicated British cuisine with the occasional international twist on dishes.
Food must be healthy and nutritious yet easy to make.
This is a small brigade so you must be reliable, a team player and be willing to help whenever required.
You must have the following qualities & skills:
Good knowledge of food allergens and Food Hygiene.
Good understanding of English
Average working hours will be 42.5 hours a week.
Early starts: 7 30am - 3pm, lates normally finish around 11- 8pm.
There will be times where you may be required to stay later.
You will be working in a family environment so must be willing to work with children and adults.
As such you may be required to undergo a DBS check.
Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you feel this is the job for you, quoting job reference LTR 219
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Temps - £18k - £22k + OTE
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Chef de Partie - Richmond, London
- Room Attendants & Linen Porter Jobs - Chelsea, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 5 star Hotel Bar person required - immediate start - Victoria
- Private Members Bar Person - Piccadilly Circus - London
- Night Kitchen Porter - 5 star hotel - Central London
- Hotel Cafe Royal Recruitment Open Day - F&B staff - 27th & 29th
- Senior Chef de Partie / Sous Chef - Chelsea - Good hours
- Sous Chef - Victoria, London - [£26k +] Good hours!
- Commis Chef - Restaurant - Richmond, London