This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Sous Chef - Victoria, London - [£26k +] Good hours!
We have a great opportunity for a Sous Chef to join this small and tight brigade and contribute with fresh and fun ideas.
You will be asked to come up with ideas for healthy ways to feed the Clubs members and their families.
Children are welcome in the venue and very much part of the business concept, so you must be happy and willing to work with people of all ages in this cresative space.
You must have experience as a Sous Chef in a quality environment or even previous Head Chef experience.
This is a small kitchen with only 2 KPs and 2 other CDPs as support.
The job is 5 days out of 7 with earliest shift time starting at 7 30am (finish around 4pm), and the latest shift finishing by 7pm/8pm at the latest (start around 10 30/11), so this role has good working hours.
You will be responsible for ordering, rotas and of course delivery.
Food must be healthy, with a few "kiddies treats" on the menu.
You must be outgoing, bubbly, enthusiastic, love speaking with people and not afraid to try out new things.
Most of the time you will be working for the 70 cover dining area in the club, although you will also be asked to work on events from time to time.
This is a fun job where you can really get a lot out of it - AND still have a life.
Successful candidates will be expected to undergo a DBS/CRB check due to the family welcome nature of the business.
A broad range of knowledge of cusines is essential.
Own knives and whites essential.
Sounds like the role for you? Quoting job ref LTR 212
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Full Time waiter - Victoria - Private Members Club
- Reservations & Events Co-ordinator - London