This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Senior Chef de Partie / Sous Chef - Chelsea - Good hours
We are looking for a positive, reliable and friendly Senior Chef de Partie/Sous Chef.
This is an ideal job for someone who is looking for regular, consistent hours and is comfortable working in an environment with families.
The menu is essentially uncomplicated, simple British cuisine with some international twists from time to time.
Children are welcome in the venue and very much part of the business concept, so you must be happy and willing to work with people of all ages in this creative space.
Ideally you will have experience working as a Chef de Partie or above, and be happy to work in a varying paced restaurant (lunch time in particular is very busy).
This is a small kitchen with only 2 KPs and 2 other CDPs as support, and so being a team player with a can-do attitude is essential.
The job is 5 days out of 7 with earliest shift time starting at 7 30am (finish around 4pm), and the latest shift finishing by 7pm/8pm at the latest (start around 10 30/11), so this role has good working hours.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head Chef, and leading in his absence.
Most of the time you will be working for the 70 cover dining area in the club, although you will also be asked to work on events from time to time.
This is a fun job where you can really get a lot out of it - AND still have a life.
Successful candidates will be expected to undergo a DBS/CRB check due to the family welcome nature of the business.
A broad range of knowledge of cusines is essential.
Own knives and whites essential.
Sounds like the role for you? Apply now, quoting job ref LTR 218
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Live In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Events & Banqueting Staff - London - £8p/h
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Full Time waiter - Victoria - Private Members Club