Pharmacists (GPhC)- Notifications for future Opportunities
If you haven’t seen the Pharmacist role that’s right for you here, please bear in mind that our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new work opportunities.
Why Medic International?
We are a leading recruitment partner to the major independent healthcare providers UK-wide, and also one of the few awarded suppliers to the NHS (under the LPP Framework agreement).
We appreciate that all recruitment businesses are not the same; a key feature of our service is that we are a nurse-led consultancy, which places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our clients.
Coming from outside the UK?
In order to live and work as a Pharmacist in the United Kingdom; there are two essential legal requirements:
(1) your UK professional registration, and (2) your eligibility to undertake employment in the UK.
You must hold valid General Pharmaceutical Council registration to be considered for Pharmacist posts in the UK; employers are very unlikely to consider an applicant who is not either registered or in the final stage of registration. For information on registration with the GPhC, click HERE.
If you hold a non-European Economic Area (EEA) passport not endorsed with permission to undertake employment you would need to explore your options with regard to eligibility to undertake employment in the United Kingdom.
There has been a dramatic reduction in the amount of UK employers able to offer non-EEA nationals a Certificate of Sponsorship (work permit) making the situation increasingly difficult. This is a decision of UK Visas and Immigration and not individual employers.
Is your current CV showing you in the best possible light?
To make your skills and experience stand out from the rest, we have recently partnered with compliance company Jarrodean Solutions to manage our CV formatting and preparation.
You can start your registration process with us by submitting your Medic International CV data in their recommended format via our bespoke CV Creator.
Please feel free to contact us with any other questions, and you may like to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Start: Register for Updates
- Rate: Â£25k - 50k per year
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MED/PHARM
- Posted: 2016-09-24 10:09:59 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Senior Ophthalmology Nurse - Community & Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Hospital Radiographer: Senior 1 (CT/MRI)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- Practice Nurse
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 7)
- Theatre Manager