Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their acute hospital site, based in pleasant farmland just outside Crewe, Cheshire, a railway hub with excellent links to Birmingham, Manchester and London.
This is a full-time role with shifts running between 08:00 and 20:00 hours, which will include occasional weekends.
Our client is open to hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent healthcare, working with many of the North West's most experienced Consultants and top healthcare specialists.
This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Acute Surgical & Critical Care, supported by state-of-the-art equipment within pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
The successful candidate will be up-to-date with best practice for infection prevention and control, and will be committed to ongoing professional development.
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC
At least one year's experience in Operating Theatres; including capable and articulate graduate Operating Department Practitioners with a proven desire to develop into the Scrub role.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International- Theatres is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Operating Theatre staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity and interdependency of theatre roles has placed us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic Scrub vacancies click HERE, and for all current Theatre vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£28k - 30k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Crewe, Cheshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TS824/05
- Posted: 2016-09-24 10:15:35 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner