Senior Specialist Occupational Therapist - Neuro Rehab
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapist with specialist experience in Stroke and Head Injury Management to join our clients busy Therapies Team at their major hospital site located in the world-renowned medical district of Central London (TfL Zone 1).
Working just a short walk from Regent's Park and the West End, this role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services (Paddington, Marylebone, Euston, King's X/St.
The successful candidate will support the Lead Therapist and aid in development of the Rehabilitation and Acute Occupational Therapy clinical services areas - developing professional and clinical links with Consultants.
Using expert clinical reasoning to provide specialist intervention, support and advice regarding safety, clinical governance, and the strategic direction of the service in conjunction with the Lead Therapist.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the capital's eminent Medical Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
This major London hospital delivers exemplary Neuro Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy, supported by state-of-the-art technology and the latest medical equipment.
Qualified Occupational Therapist with full HCPC registration and BAOT membership.
Extensive Hospital experience; working within inpatient and outpatient settings.
Highly specialist experience in neurology field including Stroke and Head Injury Management.
To supervise treatment by less experienced (Band 6 / 7) Therapists within the department.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental.
- Critical illness cover.
- Life assurance cover.
- Gym membership, for you and your partner.
- Childcare vouchers.
- 2 for 1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants.
- Lifestyle screening.
- Flexible Annual Leave; allowing you to ‘buy’ up to two days or ‘sell’ up to 5 days annual leave each year.
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Allied Health Professionals.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the complexity and interdependency of the OT role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International OT vacancies click HERE and for all AHP vacancies click HERE.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£44k - 50k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AOT826/04
- Posted: 2016-09-24 10:44:40 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Complex (Ventilated) Neuro
- Senior Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Acquired Brain Injury Unit
- Matron - Long-Term Neuro-disability Unit
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Specialist Neuro-disability
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Neuro Rehabilitation Unit
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse (B5) - Neuro-disability
- Director of Clinical Services
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Band 7 Behaviour Analyst - Children & Adults - LD (Guernsey)
- Lead Physiotherapist - Hospital Inpatients (Band 7/8)
- Preceptorship / Graduate Mental Health Staff Nurse (Band 5)
- Practice Nurse - Newly Registered (GPN Ready Scheme)
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Sister / Senior Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- MRI Radiographer P/T (23 Hrs)
- Senior Staff Nurse / Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- Practice Nurse (P/T)
- Clinical Care Manager-Aged & Dementia Care