QSW - Adoption - Good Management Team
A client in the South East of England is looking for a skilled social worker to join their Adoption team immediately.
It's a fantastic office to join as all the Managers are permanent staff members and a great team atmosphere.
There are numerous benefits on offer in addition to joining this cohesive team that include:
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- The opportunity of the contract to become a rolling contract offering job security.
- An introductory period lasting one week so that you're able to learn the ropes before being dropped in the deep end.
Successful applicants will have had two years post qualifying experience, some of this in a LAC, Adoption or Fostering Team.
You must also be HCPC registered and a car and full licence is desirable.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstop-care.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!