QSW - Adoption - Good Management Team
A client in the South East of England is looking for a skilled social worker to join their Adoption team immediately.
It's a fantastic office to join as all the Managers are permanent staff members and a great team atmosphere.
There are numerous benefits on offer in addition to joining this cohesive team that include:
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- The opportunity of the contract to become a rolling contract offering job security.
- An introductory period lasting one week so that you're able to learn the ropes before being dropped in the deep end.
Successful applicants will have had two years post qualifying experience, some of this in a LAC, Adoption or Fostering Team.
You must also be HCPC registered and a car and full licence is desirable.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstop-care.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA