Global Field Marketing Manager - FinTech
Are you an experience Field Marketer?
Do you have experience creating Field Marketing/Demand Generation Campaigns?
Do you have experience working with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo?
Have you been responsible for the Field Marketing Campaigns & their results on a global basis?
Then this opportunity could be for you!
We are working with a Global FinTech company looking add a Field Marketing Manager to their Global Field Marketing team.
This role reports directly to the Director of Field Marketing and will be responsible for the delivering Field Marketing/Demand Generation Campaigns globally.
This is a broad and diverse role and needs an experienced marketer to take on this position.
You will own the field marketing objective to increase the Field Marketing productivity across all regions.
The remit of this role will encompass supporting the regions in generating qualified leads, coordinating global launches and initiatives and deploying global programs.
It also includes identifying and analyzing customer demand, developing global campaigns, contributing to region marketing plans.
The business is a global name in FinTech they provide over half of the world's global banks, more than 15 of the top 20 Asset Managers & hundreds of Hedge Funds with software solutions.
They are constantly winning awards and have taken home over 40 global FinTech awards in the last year alone.
They are looking for a an experienced Field Marketing to deliver field marketing/demand generation campaigns on a global basis to hundreds for the top banks.
This role will take responsibility for Develop global campaigns / marketing initiatives and develop global campaign topics and global launch plans based on the needs of targeted buyers across relevant banking and finance segments;
This will be a hands on role where you will have to roll up your sleeves create campaigns, get hands on with Marketo and then report on the success of those campaigns.
The successful candidate will have to be able to demonstrate both the strategic elements of digital marketing and the ability to get hands on with online marketing activities.
Your deliverables as a Global Field Marketing Program Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop global campaigns / marketing initiatives, to meet the specific regional goals and market opportunity, ensuring alignment with senior stakeholders;
- Industrialize and develop global campaign topics and global launch plans based on the needs of targeted buyers across relevant banking and finance segments;
- Support an appropriate mix of integrated campaign tactics, including major events, event series, round tables, email, webinars, telemarketing, social media, etc, to support the Regions;
- Report on KPIs, track results, manage the lead qualification and handover process to Inside Sales.
- Experience: several years in field marketing/demand generation or similar campaign marketing
- Strong track record of B2B field marketing and demand generation (especially lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement);
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or the like), and Salesforce is required;
- Good track record of marketing in B2B field marketing or in demand generation;
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital';
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required.
Title: Global Field Marketing Manager - FinTech
Salary: £30k - £60k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
* Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- eCRM Marketing Manager, SQL / Unica / HTML
- Senior eCommerce Product Owner
- Head of Digital Data and Analytics Solutions
- Integrated Account Manager - UK
- Senior Propositions Manager – B2B Telecoms & Technology
- Statistical Modelling Insight Analyst - B2B Marketing
- Senior Marketing Executive – B2C
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Consumer IoT
- Consumer & Market Insights Manager - Beauty
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager - CONTRACT
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager – UNICA
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Digital & Email Marketing Consultant
- Data Driven CRM Strategy Manager
- CRM Assistant / Direct Marketing Assistant
- Senior Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy Consultant