Hotel Cafe Royal Recruitment Open Day - F&B staff - 27th & 29th
Learn Train Recruit is holding recruitment days for Hotel Cafe Royal, Piccadilly, London over 2 days.
The first day will be held at our London Bridge office (various time slots) on 27th September 2016 and successful candidates will be invited to attend an induction and interview session on Thursday 29th September.
We are looking for bubbly, articulate people that enjoy their work and interacting with customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get the name of a prestigious venue on their CV and is likely to lead to a full time role.
As part of the role you will be expected to clean tables, clear, serve food and drinks and take orders.
30-35 hours a week.
Also opportunities for those who need part time work.
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Temps - £18k - £22k + OTE
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Chef de Partie - Richmond, London
- Room Attendants & Linen Porter Jobs - Chelsea, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 5 star Hotel Bar person required - immediate start - Victoria
- Private Members Bar Person - Piccadilly Circus - London
- Night Kitchen Porter - 5 star hotel - Central London
- Senior Chef de Partie / Sous Chef - Chelsea - Good hours
- Sous Chef - Victoria, London - [£26k +] Good hours!
- Commis Chef - Restaurant - Richmond, London