Stock Control Planner
Inventory Planner-leading foodservice supplier!
£23,000-£25,500 + benefits
My client is an established premier specialised foodservice provider and one of the UK’s largest with reputable clients across the country.
Specialising in sectors including pubs, hotels, hospitality, leisure, healthcare and universities.
An opportunity has arisen for a Stock Control Planner to join their Ambient Replenishment team in their busy Reading Depot.
This role is an essential part of the Supply Chain function and will be responsible for various categories of stock replenishment within the Wholesale Division.
Ideally you will have proven experience in the stock management and in delivering results.
You will provide support to the planning supervisor and team to ensure stock levels are continually optimised and maximise availably at First Time Order Fulfilment level and for delivering enhanced stock efficiencies and maximising available stock income.
• Analysis of demand trends and market intelligence
• Liaison with suppliers and customers
• Support all departments with the specific purchasing plans
• Order processing
• Processing of internal and external inventory transfers
• Ad hoc projects as and when required
You will have the ability to demonstrate a commercial, results-oriented approach.
Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and drive are imperative as is the ability to work under pressure with continual customer focus whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Strong organisational, planning, communication skills and being flexible enough to adapt to changes in circumstance is essential.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Deputy Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£24k basic + Â£4k tronc
- General Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£38k basic + bonus + Â£3k tronc
- Area Manager for Exciting, Casual Dining Group- North of England - Must come from a branded restaura
- Operations Manager - Established Restaurant Group!!!!
- Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bournemouth - Â£22 basic + tronc + bonus
- Trainee Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bristol - Â£18-19 basic + tronc + bonus
- General Manager - Stunning Restaurant Brand - Bournemouth - up to Â£32k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Cool Shoreditch Venue- London - Â£30-35k + Bonus
- Group Events and Reservations Manager - London - up to Â£32k basic + Â£7k tronc + Bonus - Primarily Mo
- Deputy Manager needed for Globally Inspired Concept - Heathrow - Â£25-28k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Retail/ QSR Concept - Victoria - Â£32k basic + bonus
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Midlands - Â£35k + great bonus potential
- General Manager Fantastic branded restaurant- Leeds
- Business Development Director - Healthcare Soft Services - Home Based / Field - Â£75,000 - Â£90,000 pl
- Events Sales & Marketing Manager - Prestigious College Venue - Â£40-Â£45,000 - Westminster
- Chef Manager - Education Contract Catering - Â£23,000 - North London - Term Time Only
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55,000 plus
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55-Â£70,000
- Area Manager - Education & B&I Contract Catering - East Anglia - Up to Â£50k plus PRB
- Area Managers, Operations Managers, Catering Managers and Chef Managers!