Food and Beverage Supervisor
Breakfast Supervisor - 30 hours per week
Salary £ 11,232
Crowne Plaza Nottingham, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Breakfast Supervisor role involves a range of duties, including: the supervision of breakfast service ensuring all our customers receive efficient, attentive customer service.
Supervising the breakfast team, display and replenishment of breakfast buffets, ensuring tables are laid up and cleared , training, compiling the rota and leading the breakfast shift are all in a day's work whilst ensuring we always deliver our brand values and consistent standards.
Naturally being an early riser is paramount for this role.
You really will ensure our guests have the very best start to their day.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Breakfast Supervisor role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in food and beverage service in a hotel/hospitality related role with attention to detail, effective communication skills and evidence of being a team player.
Able to work with minimum supervision they will be an early riser, able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Breakfast Supervisor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Kitchen Porter
- Hotel Sales Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant / Bars Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Assistant Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Chef de Partie
- Casual Food and Beverage Assistant
- Part Time Food and Beverage Assistant
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Full Time / Part Time / Casual
- Chef de Partie
- Bar Member - 40 Hour Contract
- Bar Person - Casual Position
- Head Concierge
- Bar Supervisor
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Food and Beverage Assistant