Int`l Technical PM -new product line-AU
Int`l Technical Product Manager-new product line-AU
Our client is one of the leaders in the Med Tech industry! They are launching a new product line and are looking for a specialist with a technical and customer experience to help them with the whole preparation and actual launch.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with hospital specialists and clinicians and discussing the advantages of the new technology
- Translating the feedback from doctors and clinicians back to the R&D department for the further development of the product
- Preparing the actual product launch - marketing materials, strategies planning and implementation
- Local and mostly international exposure
- Technical background
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a commercial position -Product manager, Product specialist
- Experience with customers, doctors, clinicians on daily basis
- Fluent English
If you would like to hear more about this position then please contact Rositsa Kondaklieva on +41 435 808 17 or alternatively send me an up to date copy of your CV by email to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!