International Regional Sales Manager – France
International Regional Sales Manager – Bi-Lingual (French/English)
Home Based in Southern France – Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier or Toulouse regions ideal.
Circa 55k€ + Excellent Bonus + Car, + Laptop etc.
Reporting to the European Sales Manager – this International Regional Sales role is a fantastic opportunity to join a celebrated global developer and manufacturer of automotive/aftermarket components for theFrench commercial truck and Trailer market. This is a well established client base to service as well as offering the opportunity to generate New Business.
Our clients’ portfolio of clients includes some of the biggest Truck manufacturers in the world such as Iveco, CNH, Daimler, Scania and Volvo etc.
They have the solidity of some 30 years’ success in supplying reliable products to these Original Equipment Manufacturing giants and backed by this strength, have the immediate requirement for a Sales Manager to cover continental France focussing on the Commercial Vehicle and Truck & Trailer market.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will predominantly manage current accounts and for the lesser part, develop business sales of new and aftermarket parts within these customers through specification of equipment.
The role is 65% IAM and 35% OEM Trailer, so therefore IAM experience is crucial.
They have a highly established customer base in France so you will also assist in the development and sustaining of current and new business across the markets as part of the Sales & Marketing organisation.
- To actively organise and undertake calls to maintain and develop close and loyal customer relationships
- To manage strategic assigned key customers with respect to developing product, strategy and promoting capabilities and innovation, growing business and managing product introduction.
- To ensure hands on approach in technical sales to customers including measurement and specification of lighting and harnessing systems
- To assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies for long-term sustainable growth
- To provide technical application support direct to our customers and assist them with choosing the correct product that meets their and our needs while fulfilling the appropriate legislation.
- To build customer relationships with lighting product decision makers at fleet level to promote specification and to anticipate and forecast fleet order profiles
- To assist in the prioritising of customer targets, and, as necessary, communicating relevant important customer information to production planners and customer service personnel
- To communicate new product developments to grow sales and demonstrate the company’s innovative and technical capabilities.
- To make regular visits to customers, attend meetings and make presentations.
- To assist in forecasting and market intelligence
- Our ideal candidate will ideally possess experience of operating in the Commercial Truck and Trailer market.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
(Ideally French native but fluent French and English skills are a pre-requisite)
- PC literate in all Microsoft applications.
- Ability to build long term business relationships.
- Ability to present (verbally/written), provide reports as required.
- Ability to support and encourage effective team building, also to contribute to business in general by focusing on customer and organisations requirements.
- To manage and develop “Sales Force” data base for overall market and individual territories / assigned customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned and globally recognised company.
The successful applicant will enjoy operating within the strength of an international organisation with the feel of a local business.
The Way Forward:
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Regional Sales Manager, please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Gary Horwood, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF 2387 GH
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
- Start: 25/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Circa 55k€ + Excellent Bonus + Car, + Laptop etc.
- Location: Toulouse,France
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- Contact: Gary Horwood
- Tel: 01384 485274
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2387
- Posted: 2016-09-25 05:19:05 -
- View all Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
More Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- C# Developer / Software Engineer
- Automotive Technical Parts Demonstrator
- Assistant Product & Brand Manager
- Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer – Automotive Technician
- Bodyshop Technical Sales Demonstrator / Bodyshop Engineer
- Office Manager - German Language
- Mechanical Engineer – Automotive
- Laboratory Supervisor - Automotive
- UK Sales Director- Automotive Aftermarket Parts
- Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
- Regional Sales Manager Automotive Aftermarket
- Parts Advisor / Internal Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager - France
- Business Development Manager - Germany
- Office Manager - German Speaking
- Area Sales Representative- Industrial/ Automotive
- Area Sales Representative- Tools/ Machinery Supplier
- Commercial Director
- Regional Sales & Operations Manager
- Powertrain / Future Technologies Development Engineer