Product & Brand Manager
Product & Brand Manager
A Product Manager / Brand Development Manager / Brand Champion is required located within commute of West Midlands / Warwickshire / Oxfordshire / for a leading automotive Distributor.
Circa £35k + Pension + Car / Car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Due to expansion and continued growth a position is available for a Product Manager based within Warwickshire, West Midlands to enhance an already successful team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company which is yielding good current and future promotional opportunities for their staff.
To continue with their success they have an exciting opportunity for a Product and Brand Development Manager, to join their team and assist with the growth of their Independent aftermarket business.
- Manage the largest Product range for a leading brand within our clients group.
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of product and pricing.
- Market knowledge – understanding of the product groups, the supplier, competition, market issues, opportunities and threats.
- React to sales, margins, stock availability and provide solutions.
- Liaise with all key decision makers within the group and the supplier regarding marketing, purchase decisions, pricing, inventory, and distribution.
- Develop brand and promotional status.
- To assist the marketing team in the production of marketing copy and literature for external and internal communication.
- Able to deal with a vast product range and a single major supplier.
- Highly Driven
- Commercial thinking with the ability to formulate strategies and concepts with colleagues and the supplier’s management team.
- Results Driven and customer / client focussed
- Knowledge of electronic trading systems – K8, F:Drive, MAM
- Supplier Account Management skills
- Brand management / Product lifecycle / range profiling / campaign planning
- Degree Educated or equivalent
- Professional experience or formal qualifications in the automotive sector would be of benefit but not essential.
Send your CV to Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
to apply and get in touch with Julian to discuss further, citing REF 2407 , Product Manager.
Glen Callum Associates are a specialist automotive aftermarket recruitment agency dealing with leading companies within the automotive parts sector.
- Start: 25/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £30-35K + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
- Location: Stratfordupon Avon,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- Contact: Julian Curtis
- Tel: 01384 485274
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2407
- Posted: 2016-09-25 06:00:13 -
- View all Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
More Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- NPI Tooling Engineer - Automotive Manufacture
- Area Sales Representative / Field Sales
- Regional Sales Manager Automotive Aftermarket
- Field Sales Representative- Commercial Vehicle
- Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
- Quality Engineering Manager Metrology/Automotive
- Inside Sales Manager / Internal Sales Representative- Koln
- Business Development Manager - Commercial Vehicle Fleet Sales
- Branch Manager - Commercial Vehicle Parts
- Automotive Technical Parts Demonstrator- Automotive Parts
- Area Sales Representative - Commercial Vehicle
- Project Tooling Engineer - Injection Moulding
- Buyer - Purchasing / Procurement
- Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer – Automotive Technician
- Mechanical Engineer – Automotive
- C# Developer / Software Engineer
- Project Manager - Tier 1 Automotive
- Assistant Quality Manager- Moulding- Automotive
- Technical Support Advisor - Automotive
- Area Sales Representative- Industrial/ Automotive