Service Manager - Leatherhead - Charity!
Service Manager - Leatherhead - Charity
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Learning Disabilities service based in Leatherhead.
This is the perfect opportunity to work for a well established Charity that is fully committed to providing a quality service so you know you will be in a vital position to make a positive difference to the lives of clients as the main focus is care not targets and profits.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employer
You will have a minimum of 2 years management experience.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist
- Account Director, Healthcare PR, London
- Life Science Research Executive - London
- Production Planner - Cosmetic - Brand New Position
- Laboratory Supervisor - Leader Company in Injectables