Service Manager - Leatherhead - Charity!
Service Manager - Reigate - Charity
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Learning Disabilities service based in Reigate.
This is the perfect opportunity to work for a well established Charity that is fully committed to providing a quality service so you know you will be in a vital position to make a positive difference to the lives of clients as the main focus is care not targets and profits.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employer
You will have a minimum of 2 years management experience.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team