Service Manager - Thames Ditton - Charity!
Service Manager - Thames Ditton - Charity
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Learning Disabilities service based in Thames Ditton.
This is the perfect opportunity to work for a well established Charity that is fully committed to providing a quality service so you know you will be in a vital position to make a positive difference to the lives of clients as the main focus is care not targets and profits.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employer
You will have a minimum of 2 years management experience.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- Architectural Acoustics- Perform at your best!