Service Manager - Oxted - Charity!
Service Manager - Oxted - Charity
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Learning Disabilities service based in Oxted.
This is the perfect opportunity to work for a well established Charity that is fully committed to providing a quality service so you know you will be in a vital position to make a positive difference to the lives of clients as the main focus is care not targets and profits.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employer
You will have a minimum of 2 years management experience.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Manager-Career jump-Nordics
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !