Service Manager - Oxted - Charity!
Service Manager - Oxted - Charity
A new post has become vacant for a Registered Manager in a Learning Disabilities service based in Oxted.
This is the perfect opportunity to work for a well established Charity that is fully committed to providing a quality service so you know you will be in a vital position to make a positive difference to the lives of clients as the main focus is care not targets and profits.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employer
You will have a minimum of 2 years management experience.
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharma/Diagnostics KAM - Nuclear Medicine - CH
- Technical Regulatory Specialist - QHSE, REACH
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 20th
- Trilingual Brand Lead-strategy and opps-Zurich
- Junior Product Manager-Step into Pharma-Swiss
- Occupational Therapist - Training provided
- Night Support Worker - Start ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- Regulatory Manager - Agrochemicals - home working!
- Regulatory Specialist - Safety Data Sheets, REACH
- MSL Italia-Responsabilita Nazionale
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Exciting Opportunities for Jan
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
- Form F Assessors Required - Cornwall
- Form F Assessors Required - Thames Valley
- Research Assistant – Parallel Synthesis – Denmark
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Global Chemical Regulatory Manager - lead a team
- Regulatory Officer - Cosmetics