Toxicology Sepcialist - Fantastic Lifestyle - Spain
My client is Spain's most celebrated Cosmetics company have gianed success through becoming and exclusive supplier to the no 1 Supermarket in Spain.
This company are focused on the Research and Development of new products and boasts and expansive portfolio ranging from Facial Cleansers to Shampoos.
As a result of increased market demand for the cosmetics products, they are looking for a Toxicology Specialist to work with Raw Materials.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a small team where you will be working with a variety of raw materials destined for a portfolio of over 300 products offering you a fresh new challenge.
As part of the Regulatory Team you will be getting a lot of exposure to all regulations that affect cosmetics raw materials allowing you advance and strengthen you regulatory knowledge.
- A scientific education within a related field (Pharmacolcogy/Toxicology)
- Epert on European Regulations for Cosmetics Finish Products (1223/2009) and REACh
- Experience conducting risk assessements
- Additional regulatory knowledge with Detergents and Fragrances (IFRA).
- An operational level of English and Conversational level of Spanish
If you are looking to take the next step in your regulatory career, feel free to send your CV in an MS WORD format to email@example.com or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Detergents / Fragrances / Cosméticos / Toxicólogo
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately