Statistician - Global Pharma - Hessen
My client is a global Pharmaceutical company based out of Hesse, Germany whom are looking for a new Statistician to join a multinational team and work cross functionally through different divisions giving you some excellent and unique experience.
With this opportunity you will have a dual role.
Whilst working as a Statistician you will also being given some of the responsibilities of the Statistical Programmer as they incorporate you into the team.
You will find yourself with varying responsibilities that even including interacting with regulatory agencies and explaining the statistical decisions you made.
You will be given the opportunity to train and grow within the team whilst taking on an increasingly senior position.
This is an urgent requirement so don't miss out.
Contact Peter Byrne of NonStop Recruitment now on +41 43 508 0817 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris