Statistician - Global Pharma - Hessen
My client is a global Pharmaceutical company based out of Hesse, Germany whom are looking for a new Statistician to join a multinational team and work cross functionally through different divisions giving you some excellent and unique experience.
With this opportunity you will have a dual role.
Whilst working as a Statistician you will also being given some of the responsibilities of the Statistical Programmer as they incorporate you into the team.
You will find yourself with varying responsibilities that even including interacting with regulatory agencies and explaining the statistical decisions you made.
You will be given the opportunity to train and grow within the team whilst taking on an increasingly senior position.
This is an urgent requirement so don't miss out.
Contact Peter Byrne of NonStop Recruitment now on +41 43 508 0817 or email him on email@example.com for more details.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!