Director - Leading Biocides and Pesticides - Belgium
My client is a major competitive force within the Biocides industry that formulates a wide variety of products for both industrials and amateur use.
As a result of continue product portfolio expansions, they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs and Research & Development Director to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company where you will play a pivotal role in the development and registration of new and innovative Biocide and Plant Protection products where you will have a really chance to leave your mark on the company and having a real impact on their future success.
This is a highly dynamic yet demanding role where you will be working with the Marketing team to understand the new product requirements of key demographics to increase market share.
- A scientific education in a relevant field
- Extensive management experience within a R&D function
- In depth technical understanding of Biocides and Pesticides
- Experience in coordinating the registration of new products
- Ability to communicate and allocate workflows to different teams
- Matrix management experience
- A professional proficiency within English
If you are looking to take the next step in you career into a Director role, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on +32 240 34 980 to find out more
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Belgium within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / BPR / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants / Research and Development / R&D
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CNC Programmer - Heidenhain
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Programme manager – Long term contract
- Technical Sales Coatings
- Y1 / Y3 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Science Teacher - Excellent CPD Opportunities
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Food Technology Teacher - Lovely Community School
- CHARGÉ SERVICE CLIENT-PROGRESSION PROFESSIONELLE
- English Teacher - Lovely Community School
- Validation Consultant - Pharmaceutical Opportunity
- English Teacher - Excellent Progression
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- EYFS Teacher Vacancies, Large Academy Trust!
- EXCLUSIF - QA Software - Equipe Internationale - Groupe Leader
- Biology Teacher - Immediate January Start - Great Support
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Clinical Trial Manager – Growing Team – Zeist
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD