Nationwide Placements UK is recruiting an Office Assistant for our client a very well-established local legal firm.
The starting salary is very competitive and while legal experience is preferred, it is not necessary as long as you have at least 12 months prior office based history.
Responsibilities will be:
- Greeting and caring for customers
- Making appointments
- Dealing with telephone/email enquiries.
- Assist with any other admin duties as required
The right candidate will have:
- A great personality
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible attitude
- Enjoy being a team player
- At least 12 months office experience
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Mini Bus Driver
- Trainee/Apprentice Electricians
- Event Coordinator
- Personal Assistant
- Courier Van Driver
- Junior Financial Accountant
- Warehouse Order Picker
- Bakery Shop Team Member
- Mortgage Administrator
- Inbound Call Handler
- Kitchen Porter
- Accounts Payable assistant
- Data Administrator
- Retail Assistant
- Shop floor Assistant
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Van Driver
- Transport Supervisor
- IT Support Engineer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative