Project Operations Manager - Slough - C£85,000 + Bens
Experienced Project Manager require for this growing organisation working with leading Technology on Nationwide Projects in multiple Locations.
Reporting to the Director of Operations you will oversee the Design, Implementation and on-going support of a High Profile National Project within the Public Sector.
The role will involve ensuring the delivery of all Infrastructure and Telecomms as of this Major project.
This will include the Management of a centralised Datacentre (also a DR Site), Management of remote support and IT infrastructure elements.
Frequent liaison with 3rd Party Suppliers of infrastructure and products.
You will be working alongside 3 other PM's who will be responsible for R&D, Support & Call Centre Operations and Nationwide Implementation.
This is a hugely challenging role for this project which is about to move out of its embryonic stage into a development and implementation phase.
For further information on this challenge please contact me ASAP
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- IT Support Engineer; Win/Mac; Creative; up to £30k
- Application Support; flex hours inc home working; £50k+
- Java Developer; al Services; Cardiff; £45k + bonus
- Oracle Developer - SQL - Cardiff - £50k + Bonus
- IT Support Engineer – Cardiff - up to £29k plus bonus
- Network Test Engineer Riverbed CISCO Bluecoat Slough C£55k+Bens
- Solaris Engineer Slough Sparc Solaris Oracle 12c C£65K+bens
- Test Manager LOADRUNNER , HPQC, SOLARIS, ORACLE, .NET Slough C£
- Software Developer .Net, C#, VB, Agile, Slough C£55k +Bens
- IT Developer; Any programming language + SQL; Chester; > £29k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k