Residential Childcare Manager
Our client is a nationwide multi home provider with both rural and urban locations offering well supported environments for children to live in a safe, secure and rewarding setting.
Candidates must have strong people management skills and the ability to create and maintain good rapport with external bodies, staff members and residents.
You must have a keen interest in childcare
You must have excellent communication and written skills and have previous experience working within a Children's home.
Self-motivated, resilient and well-organised, you will be a team player but able to work on your own initiative.
You will be dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the Home.
You must also have you RMA or equivalent.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If this is of interest to you or you would like to find out more details, please contact Dan at Recruiting for Care on 0 151 545 5336.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights