Category Manager (Haulage)
Category Manager - Contract - Wiltshire or Gloucester - Competitive Daily Rate
Category Manager required to join a leading business based in Wiltshire or Gloucester.
Reporting to the Category Lead you will be responsible for strategically managing the spend for Distribution & Haulage services.
This is a strategic role and you will be responsible for negotiating supplier contracts, managing supplier approvals, establishing goods and services frameworks, sub-contract management, minimising the supply base whilst ensuring value for money and ensuring compliance with the supply chain management policy.
Suitable applicants will have proven strategic procurement experience across one or more indirect categories and managing sub-contracts.
You will be a Procurement professional with a strong commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills.
Experience of procuring Haulage, Freight and other Distribution services would be ideal.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team within an established and very successful company.
For more details about the role and the company or to apply please email your CV to Lpinhorne@strgroup.co.uk or contact Lisa Pinhorne on 02392 322313.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Rang
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse