Ward Manager (RMN / RNLD) - CAMHS - Mental Health Hospital
Ward Manager (RMN / RNLD) - CAMHS - Mental Health Hospital - Ticehurst, East Susex - Salary up to £40,000 per annum + up to £5,000 in bonuses
I am currently recruiting for an Registered Nurse who has extensive clinical and management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse who is looking for a new Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) position within a Mental Health Hospital.
Founded over 225 years ago this prestigious service stands within 48 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens in Ticehurst, a small village in East Sussex.
Set in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults.
The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
Benefits of this role include:
-£1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
-£1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12
-£1,000 loan offered to all new starters (paid back over 5 months without interest)
-£2,000 relocation bonus
-Free accommodation for a month
The Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) will be expected to:
-Promote, monitor and implement standards for patient care within the ward/unit environment, evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
-Provide clinical leadership, positive role modelling to the ward team, ensuring effective communication across the multidisciplinary team, through supervision, mentoring and appraisal.
-Ensure all CPA, risk assessment, HONOS/HoNOSCA and other agreed outcome measures are an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
-Develop and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms e.g.
satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings and patient forums.
-Ensure all patient data is entered on time within the appropriate database.
-Provide information as requested to the SMT or Central staff for Quality data collection.
The Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) will have/be:
-NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
-An RMN or RNLD qualification
-The legal right to work in the UK
-Extensive clinical and management experience
-Fine-tuned decision making skills
-Effective organisational capability
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
-A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
-Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
To apply for this role or for more information, please call Ehsan on 0161 235 6832 or email your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -
- Social Worker - Children's Services - Hampshire - up to £30ph
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Harrow - £32ph
- Service Manager - Adults - Telford - £32.90 per hour
- Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £20p/h
- Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Hull - £24ph
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) Team
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - North London
- Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Stroud
- Administration Assistant / Support Assistant / Administrator
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Cambridge - £28 - 30ph
- Access and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading -
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Yorkshire