Our client is look for a fulltime permanent Solicitor with Compliance experience.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a claims or miss-selling industry.
Minimum of 3 ½ years experience as a Solicitor registered with the SRA.
Ideally have held a COLP/COFA role in the current or previous jobs.
If not been actively involved in this area then must have a basic understanding of the Handbook criteria for compliance and be willing to attend any necessary training courses to become fully conversant with the requirements.
Litigation or HR Experience is an advantage.
- To guide the current business through the application process with the SRA to become an ABS.
Dealing with all queries and information requests to achieve a successful authorisation in the shortest possible time.
- Dealing with the transition of current business from a CMC to ABS once authorised.
- Ensuring all paperwork is complaint.
- Continuing in the compliance role working closely with Management and Training team to ensure ongoing compliance is adhered to.
- Implementing and managing our current outsourced HR processes into an in house system.
Working with Management to advise and deal with all HR and Employment issues.
Please send your CV to Leon at GPW Recruitment to apply.
Or call 01744 452042 for more information.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher
- Engineering Manager
- Compex Electrician
- Export Sales Administrator
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician - Gas Engines
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant / Buyer Administrator
- Branch Leader (Automotive)
- Quality Engineer / QA Technician (Process Manufacturing)
- Mechanical Design Engineer