Nurse Trainer - Leeds
HCL Permanent is currently working with a Training provider who is looking for a Nurse Trainer to join their team in the Leeds Area.
You would be delivering annual refresher courses to upro 20 nurses, care workers and healthcare assistants.
The type of training you will be delivering will be ;
Resuscitation Levels 1, 2 and 3 for Adult, Paediatric and Newborn
Infection Prevention and Control
Moving and Handling
The role is a full time position working 5 days between Monday to Saturday.
A Company Car will be offered once you have passed the 3 month probation period.
To be considered for this role you need to be NMC registered.
Have a good level of English
The ability to train upto 20 people
Confident and Professional
Teaching qualifications would be desirable but the client is willing to train the right candidate.
If you would like to know more about the position and you would like to secure your next role within nursing or you know someone that may be interested, please APPLY NOW
- Start: 29/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£32000 to Â£36000 Per: annum Benefits: + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Leeds,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Phillips
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NJP13073
- Posted: 2016-09-29 16:40:35 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- Resident Medical Officer Critical Care - Private Hospital
- Staff Nurse - Endoscopy - Royal Free
- Resident Medical Officer Cardiac - Private Hospital
- Senior Staff Nurse - Out of Hours Triage
- Senior Sister - Angiography
- SCRUB NURSE
- Theatre Nurse / ODP Anaesthetics Recovery
- Endoscopy Nurses Wanted!!!
- Relocation Opportunities for Nurses
- Calling All Nurses!
- Great Ormond Street - General Paeds
- ICU Nurses Wanted
- Staff Nurse ICU Private Hospital
- Staff Nurse - Imaging/ Radiology
- Asistente medicale pentru UK
- Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic, Gynae, ENT
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Paediatric Ward
- Staff Nurse Band 5 – Endocrinology