Linksys Technical Support – Dutch
Kick start your career at Concentrix today!
About the Role:
As a Linksys Technical Support Agent, you will be the first point of contact for Linksys all over Europe! Linksys will depend on you to provide the highest standard of technical support.
They will seek your advice on products and services that will make their business the greatest that it can be! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working in a fun, fast paced and performance based environment which will involve advising, solving and communicating with customers to deliver first class service.
Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
About the Company:
Linksys create products that make people’s lives better, easier and more fulfilling.
From wireless home networking/routers and entertainment to mobile accessories, energy management and an extensive range of cables.
A Technical Support Agent will provide excellent customer service to end users using Linksys products.
Polished communication skills and an excellent phone manner will allow you to efficiently handle customer issues by phone, leading to successful resolution.
An interest in home/consumer electronics is important along with an interest in technology and a willingness to learn.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health and eye care support provisions.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Excellent relocation support.
- 28 days paid holiday (including statutory days).
- Holiday and weekend break discounts.
- Exclusive corporate discounts and savings.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and networking opportunities.
- Competitive bonus incentive.
- Professional and professional development.
Belfast itself is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live.
As the capital city of Northern Ireland, it is home to more than 579,276 inhabitants in the metropolitan area and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including; Titanic Studios, Game of Thrones tours, scenic and coastal walking and cycling routes, a vibrant night life with regular music, art, and social events, and much more!
The transportation within Belfast is also first class with three airports, direct sea crossings from Scotland and England and direct rail and bus links to and from Dublin, getting around Belfast and Northern Ireland has never been easier!
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team and it is extremely cheap to live in Belfast – accommodation, transportation and the general cost of living are all extremely reasonable.
Moving to a new city can be an overwhelming experience but Belfast is among the most welcoming cities in the world and we, as a company, do our best to make sure the transition is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 5 nights in a city centre hotel provided upon arrival in Belfast
- Onsite Relocation advisors within Concentrix to provide ongoing help and assistance throughout the relocation process.
We will provide support in finding permanent accommodation, getting National Insurance, opening bank accounts and so much more.
- Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit
Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services.
It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements.
The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction.
With a presence in 25 countries and a staff of more than 70,000 who speak 40+ languages, we help make our clients more competitive.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Negotiable
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: concentrix
- Contact: Tyrone Curliss
- Tel: 0044 2890 92 1717
- Fax: 0044 2890 22 7770
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-2409-3
- Posted: 2016-10-01 11:31:39 -
- View all Jobs from concentrix
More Jobs from concentrix
- GoDaddy Internet Sales and Support Consultant Spanish
- Nutritionist- International Confectionery Brand
- Subject Matter Expert (SME/ Lead Agent) International Confectionery Brand
- Global IT Brand - Customer Service & Sales IMMEDIATE START
- Team Leader International Confectionery Brand
- Cisco CIN Advisor
- Lead Generation Agent - Online Only