eCommerce Product Owner, based Leeds
Premier Farnell plc is a leading, high service, multi-channel distribution group supporting millions of engineers and purchasing professionals globally through its Group companies.
Our products range from electronic components to industrial products from over 3,500 leading suppliers.
Through element14, the world's premier electronic design resource, and the knode, the world's first interactive design automation, we are at the forefront of eTechnologies.
The business is now seeking to appoint an experienced eCommerce Product Owner to drive best in class functional improvements to our transactional websites.
Your focus will be capturing and understanding of system change and consolidation requests from internal product managers, managing the delivery of these changes from conception through to installation and prioritising all related change through the agreed channels.
Reporting directly to the Head of Web Product and Operations for our ecommerce transactional sites, you will already possess a proven track record of defining eCom functionality from a user experience point of view.
You will have in depth experience of working with e-marketing and e-technologies strategies, ideally gained in a fast paced environment and as a result and be ready for the next step in your career journey
* To take business ownership of web projects through the entire project lifecycle.
* Provide input to and review of all project documentation to ensure accurate delivery of business requirements.
* To define, at project level, how recommended improvements will positively impact web revenue targets.
* Demonstrate benefit realisation post project implementation through the use of analytics and web monitoring tools.
* Effectively communicate to ensure that all internal stakeholders are aware of planned projects and have visibility of delivery timescales to ensure accurate budget planning.
* Make use of available analytics tools (both internal and external) to identify areas of improvement and make formal recommendations into the project planning cycle.
* Prioritise web fault resolution : working closely with IT and regional ecomm teams
* Monitor and review customer feedback internally providing closed loop resolution/action
* Proven track record working within a commercially focused eCommerce environment is essential
* Demonstrable working knowledge of IT/eCommerce project lifecycles : experience of Agile methodologies a distinct advantage.
* Demonstrable working knowledge of project management principles and methodologies.
* Very strong planning and organisational skills.
* Goal orientated & strong delivery/milestone focus
* Experience in managing external technology providers an advantage
In return for your hard work in this role, we offer many benefits including but not limited to: Access to Free On-Site Gym, Subsidized Restaurant facilities, Free Car Parking, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and more! Full details available upon request! #LI-POSTSS1
A Full Job Description is Available Upon Request.