Native speakers of British English required for voice recognition app development
Appen, a language technology company, is currently conducting a very urgent project collecting British English speech.
• The work will involve recording short English phrases from a WebApp using your own Android smart phone/tablet.
You may also use your computer and microphone, but Android is preferred.
• Recording will take approximately 3 hours
• You will be paid AUD$75.00 upon completion of the task
• Must be a native speaker of British English; A native British English speaker is someone who grew up in Great Britain and whose first and primary language is British English.
• Must have access to internet via Wi-Fi
• Must have a PayPal/Skrill account as payment will be made through PayPal/Skrill
If you are a native speaker of British English and interested in this project, please click "Apply now" to apply, or fill out the application form in the link below and we will contact you shortly:
Appen (listed on the ASX) develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices.
Our staff comprises Linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over 100 different languages for many of the world’s leading companies.