Lettings Manager SW1
We are currently looking for a dynamic creative and positive individual to join our Lettings Manager.
Robert Manning is an independent, director led estate agency which offers an exciting prospect for the right individual to progress.
We are currently recruiting for a Lettings Manager for our new office.
You will inspire, coach and motivate a loyal and successful team to build profitable new business and grow our portfolio of properties.
As a part of our lettings team, the role of Letting Manager involves: adding new properties, meeting landlords, qualifying potential tenants, identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties.
A typical day will include; team meetings, viewing properties, managing your applicants, negotiating offers and delivering the highest levels of customer service to landlords and tenants.
• To focus on exceeding the office new business target
• Provide the focus required for employees to achieve individual targets and KPI’s
• Work closely with the team to further develop the office from a performance and PR perspective
• Identify and exploit potential areas of growth
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A proven record of success in meeting and exceeding targets.
• A passion for London property and people.
• The ability to negotiate.
• Sound business ethics.
• Tenacity and be a self-starter; to go the extra mile.
• The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels.
Remuneration: Competitive basic salary.
An exceptional commission structure.
If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding role, please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com or contact Sandra on 0203 725 8399.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35,000£ Per Year
- Location: SW1E 5NE, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Robert Manning London Letting
- Contact: Julie Edwards
- Tel: 0203 514 2541
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-3239-11
- Posted: 2016-10-01 12:17:16 -
- View all Jobs from Robert Manning London Letting