Lead an unique pharma project in Amsterdam!
My client, one of the world leading pharmaceutical companies in generics, present in more than 50 countries, is on the point to start a new interesting and challenging project.
The high exclusivity and innovation in the respiratory field would give you the opportunity to make the difference managing completely and developing a new project on the international scene.
If you are keen on taking these responsibilities the reward will have no limits as you will gain the experience for your professional growth at the international level.
To make matters worse you will be located in the beautiful city of Amsterdam!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the main consultancy companies;
- Project management background;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Flexible on travelling (30% of the job);
- Proactive and dynamic personality;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector would constitute a plus.
What does my client offer?
- Be the leader of an exclusive and interesting project;
- Possibility to manage a whole project at the international level;
- Location: Amsterdam;
- Salary between 80k-90k;
What are you waiting for? Apply right now sending to me, Margherita, your CV (Word format) at this email firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Product manager; brand manager; project management; Amsterdam; Netherlands; associate director; respiratory; international marketing; project manager
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Final Rare AMHP opportunity - A stepping stone to your future
- QSW - Rare Locum AMHP opportunity - Competitive rate
- QSW - Final few opportunities - All Frontline Teams - IV now
- QSW - Every frontline opportunity - Competitive salary - IV now
- Sales Enthusiasts–International Recruitment Career
- Assistant Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Junior Recruiter -Do you want something different?
- Supervising Social Worker-Therapeutically Led Care -North East
- Deputy Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Deputy Manager – London – Small Service
- Trainee Recruiter - Dutch or German - Prague
- Technical Advisor – AgroChemical Products
- Maths Teacher – North London – Easter start
- Junior Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Early Years Teachers Needed – INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK
- CRA II - Fast Progression - West Germany
- Registrations Specialist – Plant Protection - Belgium
- Primary School Teaching – North London - ASAP start
- Year 4 Teacher Needed – Interviews This Week
- Music PT - No QTS Needed