National Business Development Manager
National New Business Development Manager- National catering products provider!
£80,000-£90,000 OTE £150,000-£170,000 plus package
My client is looking for a dynamic, well presented, experienced and well-rounded sales professional to lead major catering contracts.
You will be experienced in selling and promoting new business whilst developing current contracts.
Experience in catering contracts is essential.
You will be able to communicate on all levels selling in and manage clients of all levels. These contracts need someone from a catering / food services background that relishes in change and is extremely adaptable.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in a similar role.
Ideally you must have experience in multiple account management from the B&I contract catering and profit sectors of the licensed or foodservice trade.
- To win new national and regional multiple account business
- To maximise generation of profitable sales and achieve budgeted sales and profit
- To manage the customer relationship
- To manage the accounts’ price and promotional programmes
- To maximise sales by ensuring the highest possible levels of sales and service including individual customer attention and negotiation of best possible sales terms.
- Review customers spend reports to identify business building opportunities with customers.
- Work closely with operational colleagues to ensure that account execution is in line with customer expectations.
- Understanding of selling into major contract caterers
- Excellent business development skills
- Strong influencing and financial skills
- Excellent man management skills
- Organised with an excellent command of English
- Financially astute
- Fluent presenter
- Able to develop and define systems and process
- Excellent client relationships
- Commercial acumen
- Ambitious and hungry for success
- Full, clean driver’s license desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a positive, supportive team, and earn the utmost in employee rewards and career development.
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!
Please send your updated CV to taj@corecruitment.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Full Time
- Rate: Â£80k - 90k per year + Benefits
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Taj Rai
- Tel: 0207 790 2666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NNBDM1
- Posted: 2016-10-02 17:29:11 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Marketing Manager - QSR Brands
- Cleaning Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Head of Finance- On trend and expanding restaurant company
- Account Manager
- General Manager, Couple - Community, locals, Gastro pub - Hampshire
- Hampshire - Country pub needs a Management couple ASAP start
- International Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Supply Chain Planner
- National Account Manager-FMCG top 4 multiple accounts!
- Technical QA Manager
- New Business Development Manager
- Assistant Manager -FOODIE PUB- Regent's park, - Â£24,000 - Â£25,000
- Event Sales Manager (Immediate or December start) for Boutique London Venue Â£26-28k + commision
- General Manager - New pub opening in Manchester 28/32k live in
- Regional Sales Managers needed for bar leisure Group, 30/35k
- BARISTAS/ BARTENDERS - PREMIUM FITNESS CLUB - KUWAIT
- Football Leisure Centre - Assistant Manager in Scotland's largest city, Glasgow