Registered Fostering Manager - IFA - £50-60k
Be the driving factor in the development of a Good OFSTED rated IFA in the South West.
This is an opportunity for an experienced manager to join a developing IFA in the South West.
You will be leading the operational and strategic development of this Independent Fostering Agency.
A well established Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an experienced Registered Fostering Manager to manage their operations in the South West .
You will be in charge of the supervising social workers and maintain and enhance the high level of service for foster carers across the South West region.
This role will offer you the autonomy to use your expertise to drive the organisation forward.
The role holder will have overall responsibility of the IFA and its staff.
You will be ambitious, experienced and have very strong management skills.
You will have the support of the directors of the company, but the role will be your own.
You will be focussed on providing the highest level of service and be able to develop their Ofsted rating from Good to Outstanding.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must:
- Have an in depth knowledge of fostering legislation
- Have management experience within fostering
- Be able to show evidence of keeping line with fostering regulation and legislation
- Have a management qualification - at least NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management
- Hold a diploma / bachelor's/master's degree in Health and Social Care
- Be HCPC registered
- Able to pass an Enhanced DBS
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at email@example.com, or call 0207 940 2100.
Looking for something similar? NonStop care have a dedicated team that focuses on fostering and adoption.
We work with Independent Fostering Agencies, Non-Profit organisations and Local Authorities, so can offer candidates a wide range of opportunities from 1 year post qualification, right up to senior management.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about roles and services that we offer, do get in touch.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Primary Teachers Wanted! Flexible start dates.
- RE/ Philosophy Teacher- Independent School!
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Automoitve BI Consultant - Geschätzt OEM
- KS2 and ICT specialist required for Community Primary School
- Science Teacher (Chem specialist). January Start!
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- NO EXPERIENCE-Civil Engineer/BIGGEST CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Commerciaux dans les caoutchoucs!
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany