Adoption ATM - £38/hr - South East
A local authority in the South East is looking to appoint an Assistant Team Manager for the adoption team.
You must have strong experience in supervising others.
You will be confident in working throughout the adoption process; from recruitment and assessment, through to post-adoption support.
Further qualifications in counselling will be an advantage.
With easy links to London, you have the option of relocating for the week, or commuting each day, whichever suits you.
If you would like to find out more, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at email@example.com, or call 0207 940 2100.
Know someone suitable? NonStop Care offers a generous £200 referral fee if you put us in touch with a successful candidate.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare
- Safety Data Sheets Manager - Next Step Towards Success
- Maths Teacher Needed for Immediate Start at Successful College
- MAintenance&Utilities Manager Pharma
- Senior Registrations Specialist - Dynamic Role - Barca
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Stufo di lavorare come semplice agente? Area Manager
- Coordinatore della manutenzione PHARMA
- SENIOR PV SCIENTIST LONDON- 3 MONTHS CONT
- Neolaureato INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- QSW - Adoption - South East England - Great Team
- Technical Trainer - Brussels
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Design Engineer - OEM - Start up - Perm - Rapid Progression
- Registered Manager – Windsor – Supportive Team
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Acoustic Engineer- Long Term Goals- Unique Sales
- Registered Manager–Berkshire–Supportive Management
- Sr Project Engineer - Use your Project Management skills!