Our client is urgently seeking Stores Assistants to work in a retail environment based within a leading department store!!!!
Hours of work 9am-6.00pm Monday - Friday plus additional overtime at weekends from time to time!
Duties will involve:
- Receiving and despatching goods in & out
- Recording data
- Various stock checks
- Packing materials
- Configuring product for customer specification
- Organising relevant paperwork
- Keeping stores area tidy
Skills and attributes required:
- Highly organised
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Assistant Editor
- Sales/Customer Service
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator