Clinical Lead with progression to part time head of care
Clayton Recruitments specialist Nursing Division are recruiting for a Clinical Lead (RGN QUALIFIED) for a beautiful Nursing Home situated in the rural countryside of Wimborne Minster, Dorset.
This General Nursing Home has recently been inspected as being good by CQC and has an established team of experienced Nurses and HCAs.
The role will initially be a 3 month qualifying period as Clinical Lead then to progress into Head of Care for the right candidate.
They are looking to offer a salary of £34,000 - £35,000.
To be considered you will;
Be an experienced RGN with an active NMC pin
Have excellent clinical skills
Have 2 years or more senior nursing and the management of junior staff
Have experience of working in a busy nursing home environment and with palliative care
You must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
Excellent attention to detail and records keeping is essential
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com or call Samantha E on 01772 259121.
Not the role for you? The Clayton Group recruit for a broad range of private sector nursing homes and hospitals placing Nurses of all disciplines, Deputy Managers, Clinical Leads, Home and Service Managers and much more.
Call our Nursing Division today on 01772 259121 to discuss your individual experience and requirements.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent for the best opportunities.
We have over 100 years commercial recruitment experience within our business coupled with 30 years of market intelligence and a large data base of active and passive candidates and clients.
This coupled with market leading search systems and extensive talent networks, our specialist recruitment teams can deploy swift and targeted access to thousands of candidates and clients across all disciplines within a commercial business.
Clayton Recruitment is now recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients and candidates ranging from small & medium sized enterprises to larger blue chip and global organisations.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- CLINICAL LEAD (RMN / RNLD), CAMHS, WISBECH
- Payroll / Accounts Assistant
- Registered Nurse for successful charity
- RGN/RMN nights
- RGN/ RMN nights - paid pin fees
- Installations Manager
- ABI SENIOR STAFF NURSE, (RGN,RMN,RNLD) NORTHAMPTON
- New Business Assistant
- Logistics / Planning Administrator
- HR & Office Administrator
- Van Driver
- RGN or RMN, Night Nurse, paid pin fees
- RGN 21 hours per week on days, flexible shifts
- Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temp)
- REGISTERED MANAGER, DEMENTIA NURSING HOME, PLYMOUTH
- REGISTERED MANAGER (RGN / RMN), GREATER LONDON
- UK & Export Sales Administrator - German speaking
- Payroll Manager
- SENIOR STAFF NURSE - REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE