JOB OPPORTUNITY! HOUSEKEEPER/CLEANING ASSISTANT OXFORDSHIRE
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Housekeeper/Cleaning Assistant to start ASAP within the Oxfordshire area.
This is a great opportunity to work within a thriving and busy Mental Health Service within the NHS which offers both inpatient and community services.
Non-Medical Non-Clinical Staff are an integral part of the team and support the delivery of clinical care by ensuring the service is a clean, safe and attractive place, conducive to patient care.
Housekeepers/Cleaners coordinate a range of services including cleaning and maintaining the environment and equipment, basic laundry duties, changing sheets, washing and putting away dishes and some meal service.
The role is full time (37.5 hours) working Monday-Friday 08.00am-16.00pm.
The position will be paying £7.60 per/hour PAYE and the duration of the contract is for 3 months but is likely to be extended.
The correct candidate will be experienced in carrying out domestic duties in accordance with company cleaning standards and you will be experienced as a cleaner, domestic assistant, housekeeper or a similar line of work.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford