Trainee IT Technician
Trainee IT Technician - Liverpool - Up to £20,000 pa
As the Trainee IT Technician for this specialist expanding company, you will work with other members of the IT department to ensure efficient operation of the groups IT system.
You will be responsible for performing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop problems, making, recommending and implementing corrective solutions to include offsite repair for remote users.
- Assessing the need for performance upgrades to desktop and laptop computers.
- Support offsite users using 4G/3G/GPRS mobile and other connections to ensure consistent email internet access.
- Responding to incoming calls/emails from users, requesting changes, asking for general assistance/advice or reporting problems with desktops/laptops in a timely manner.
- Ensuring laptops, desktops and personal folders are backed up appropriately.
Technical/Professional knowledge and skills
- Microsoft products
- Understanding of PC hardware setup and configuration
- Degree in IT or closely related subject.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working on an IT helpdesk where regular interaction with customers and delivering a high quality service was required.
- Understanding of PC builds/rebuilds and configuration
Up to £20,000 pa plus pension.
To apply for the role of Trainee IT Technician please click apply now
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher
- Engineering Manager
- Compex Electrician
- Export Sales Administrator
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician - Gas Engines
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant / Buyer Administrator
- Branch Leader (Automotive)