Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
A rapidly growing company specialising in B2B exhibitions is seeking a Marketing Executive to join the team and work across their varied portfolio.
Working on events both in the UK and internationally, you will have the opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team within an award winning events company.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
Requirements of the Marketing Executive
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in marketing, preferably within B2B events.
- A can do attitude with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Degree educated individual, ideally with a CIM in marketing.
- Start: 03/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£26000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Willow Oxford
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: WO50
- Posted: 2016-10-03 16:53:23 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure
- Account Manager, Preston, £40k, Events
- International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
- Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel