Payroll Assistant now needed for a leading consultancy firm.
Salary is very competitive and opportunities to grow are aplenty.
For the dynamic and motivated employee, leadership positions are made available due to constant expansion.
As a Payroll Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily filing of payroll data
- Monthly archiving
- Producing starters/leavers reports
- Checking and preparing timesheets
- Data entry on the payroll system
- Distributing payslips and assisting with month-end reports.
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience in similar role, good numeracy skills with excellent communication and time keeping skills
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician