Distribution Officer | Healthcare | Graduates
Are you a motivated by excellence? A high achiever in sport, work, arts, study? Do you love competition but willing to work for the overall goal of the team? A globally recognised provider to the healthcare/medical industry is looking for an individual who wants to grow their career in an international award winning employer of choice.
With continued growth due to cutting edge innovation and technology they are the leaders in their field.
Take this opportunity to gain hands-on experience and knowledge of operations and create your own path for development.
Reporting to the National Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for the receipt, storage and dispatch functions within our warehouse and distribution centre ensuring the effective turnaround and output on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for meeting internal and external customer demands and ensuring optimum service to support the business needs.
You will work rostered shifts between 7:00 am - 10:30 pm with the occasional Saturday.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accurately receipt and verify orders
- Plan and implement daily work schedules in accordance with stock availability
- Stock Management
- Liaising with suppliers, internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance and WHS systems
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead.
You are happy to be in a practical role where you are on your feet with a focus on working fast, accurately and effectively.
The key qualities include:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills to build key relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Team oriented with a proactive approach for results
You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
A company that truly invests in their staff, with excellent training, study support, cross skilling and internal promotions.
You will enjoy working with high achievers where you can be proud to represent a global leader who makes a difference.
- $50K + Super + Bonus
- Study support
- Paid volunteer day
- Onsite gym
Don't miss the chance to work with an industry leader and employer of choice.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +61282441166
( SK92362A SK92364A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance