Customer Experience Manager
This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Manager has become available to jon their busy Service team on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will build and maintain strong relationships with retail partners to deliver excellent service levels to the market.
The role will ensure that there is a strong alignment between their businesses for customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Head of Service, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop strong relationships to deliver strong customer service outcomes
- Outline key performance by developing operational reporting
- Conduct monthly meetings with all partners and publish meeting minutes and actions to the business
- Build strong relationships within service operations to ensure all verticals within the team are delivering the right outcomes for their partners.
- Monitor and develop ongoing cost monitoring activities to ensure suitable ROI on activities relating to any programs planned with their partners
- Make recommendations to the business on areas which can improve strategy, operations or cost reductions for part of the business
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Experience Manager or Channel Experience Manager position
- Tertiary qualifications in business relevant field
- Experience in the service industry ideally within Telecommunications, IT or FMCG
- Intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Warehouse Manager
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Import Sea Operator
- Corporate Commercial Legal Secretary
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Assistant Accountant > 6 Month Contract > Bondi
- Family Law Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Technical Product Manager
- Office Admin/Legal Secretary
- Kitroom Officer - WA
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Conveyancing Coordinator
- Financial Accountant
- Accounts Payable Officer | Eagle Farm
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Part Time Payroll Officer