This finance consulting business with multiple Australian offices is looking for their new receptionist to join their Sydney office.
Coming from a receptionist background you will have to opportunity to let your can do attitude shine in this role.
Your customer service skills and demonstrated initiative will not go unnoticed by the management team.
To succeed in this role you will have previous reception experience coupled with general administrative skills.
Your willingness to put your hand up for new responsibilities and your energetic personality will make you the perfect fit for this team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients upon arrival
- Looking after meeting rooms, kitchen, and office supplies
- Providing administration support to the Office Manager
- Assisting with ad hoc office duties
If you would like the opportunity to gain administration experience in a receptionist role please apply today! To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Leah Peters on +61282709762
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Spare Parts Officer
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed