This global leader continues to grow in an ever changing market, developing innovative products that inspire the world we live in.
As the organisation continues to grow, an exciting contract opportunity has become available for a Commercial Analyst to join this busy IT Sales team to provide administrative and office support to facilitate efficient operation of their IT Sales Division.
Commencing immediately in this ongoing contract, you will enjoy the luxury of working in state of the art offices set amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and only a short stroll away from public transport, or with a car spot for those who like to drive.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- In-depth Analysis on Trade Promotions by Channel by Category to evaluate promotion effectiveness.
- Implementation of ROI analysis and reporting to support and prioritise marketing spend and track the performance of initiatives.
- Actively engage in monthly/three-month rolling forecasting processes, partnering with Category/Account teams to conduct reviews on promotions being executed and forecasted.
- Actively seeking opportunities to optimise ROI on trade promotions as well as on-going pre and post analysis on major activities and investment
- Prepare and verify billing reports generated using BI systems on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Sales Deduction Management for Open Channel
- Various kinds of ad-hoc business/financial analysis required by management
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in a similar Sales Coordinator or Sales Administrator background
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Excel including v-lookups, pivot tables and macros
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- SAP experience
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Business Development Manager - Print
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles