Team Leader (Support Worker) - Bolton
Our client are recruiting for a team leader to provide care and support to children and young adults with complex needs, mental health problems, autistic spectrum disorder and associated learning disability.
The role is full time 40 hours a week and will be working in a residential home.
As Team Leader will support the management team and have direct management of the children and young people and support in the management of the staff.
To ensure that the highest standards of care is in place.
To meet and promote the needs of the children and young people and provide opportunities for them and life experiences in a positive manor.
The team leader will support in the recruitment and retention and development of the staffing team.
To ensure a smooth running of the home, you will hold supervisory responsibilities, you will run shifts and promote positive relationships within the home.
As a team leader you will undertake a wide range of duties which will involve direct care of and children and young people with complex needs.
You will be expected to work shifts and work flexibly and to fulfil all health and safety requirements
You will be expected to part of a team that provide on call service.
* Level 3 Diploma or relevant qualification
* Some experience working Children with complex health needs including, gastrostomy feeds, medication, tracheostomies, diabetes, epilepsy and ventilation
* Some experience at senior level
* Car Driver
The shifts will be a mix of earlies, lates and nights, you must be able to work weekends and on a rota basis
Pay for this role is £18,000 to £20,800 PA
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from OurTeam Ltd
- Junior Recruitment Consultant (Business Development)
- Part time & Full time Support Workers
- SME Business Development Manager
- Residential Child - Care Worker (St. Albans)
- Team Leader (Support Worker) - Tilehurst
- Service Manager - Harrogate
- Registered Manager - Young People (Pontardawe)
- Regional Manager (Social Care)
- Service Manager - York
- Deputy Manager - Southend
- Deputy Manager - Brookthorpe
- Support Worker - Liverpool
- Support Worker - Wembley
- Deputy Manager - Halifax
- Deputy Manager - Widnes
- Housekeeper : Live Out (Hampstead)
- Nanny / Housekeeper : Hampstead
- Deputy Manager - Hinckley
- Housekeeper : Live-out (Islington)
- Housekeeper : Live Out (Baker Street)