Test Analyst required for Wallace Myers to join a leading financial organisation that is leading the way with introducing new financial products to the Irish market.
- Test Case creation & execution
- Determining requirements for test case traceability and test coverage
- Creating and executing test plans from detailed requirements gathering
- Work with stakeholders and team members to make sure requirements are testable
- Experience working within a financial environment
- Proven experience with a number of test tools and methodologies
- ISTQB Certified
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What is it like to work in this company?
- Join a large global organisation where there are opportunities to expand and grow your career globally
- Excellent opportunity to work with a dedicated and motivated team of strong testers
- The company offers a great training programme so you are always learning
This is a permanent position with an excellent salary in the heart of Dublin with a large global organisation.
If this Test Analyst role sounds like your next career move and you are looking for your next challenge, please get in touch.
Call Martin in Wallace Myers International on 01-619-1827.
Alternatively, you can send your CV in the strictest of confidence
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Finance Manager
- Digital Account Executive
- IT Security & Compliance Manager
- BI Analyst
- Excel Specialist (Buying) 40k Dublin West
- Commerical Ops Manager Munster 50k + Package
- Assistant Buyer – Dublin – 35k
- Store Manager Tipperary €50k + Health
- Store Manager Kerry €50k + Health
- JPM Portfolio – 42k + Car + Health - Cork
- Assistant Store Manager - Cork - 37k
- Deputy Manager Mayo - 37k
- Deputy Manager Sligo - 37k + Health
- Deputy Manager Roscommon €37K + Health
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Receivable Administrator| German
- Finance Team Lead
- Trading administrator/Stock Controller 28-32k
- Credit & Collections | Dutch
- EHS Coordinator - Food Safety - Dublin - 42k+